March Inn

Why"March Inn?" March Inn was the name of that magic place where I spent my summers growing up. I have alluded to this place before, and I probably will again. March Inn is no longer standing. The waters of Katrina rendered it unlivable so my children will never know that "March Inn." That makes me sad. In fact it brings me to tears whenever I think about it. I want my children to have their own "March Inn," and I want to capture our lives as they are growing and changing. I invite you to "march inn" to our lives. My hope is that you will catch glimpses of the real world. You will see our creations. You will see our chaos. You will see our affection. You will also see our frustrations, fears, and disappointments. Enjoy your march!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Oh No!

My "oh no" is not because I've been away, but I am so sorry to have been gone for a week.  Since the new year, I had been on a roll, and I had other thoughts I wanted to share.  Oh well ~ Blogger and I were having technical difficulties.  I couldn't upload pictures, and I know how we all like pictures.  I waited for the problem to be rectified in a timely manner.  No luck, so I ran a google search and found a temporary fix.  I'm always amazed by what I can find through google!

My kiddos went back to school this week.  It was bittersweet for everyone.  We had fun while we were out of school, and I particularly enjoyed being home those last few days without many plans. 
While it was nice to have our routine back, I missed them and by Thursday we were all exhausted.  We're craving some time like this...
Anywho ~ I just went to pour a cup of coffee and opened a new carton of half-and-half.  I happened to notice that the expiration date is March 1.  My "oh no" is on so many levels.  First of all, it isn't even technically mid-January, how can the expiration date be so far away.  But mainly, "oh no", Easter is March 30th.  I've got a lot to do ~ thinking planning, stitching!
However, first things first...I have one certain little girl who has a birthday tomorrow, and then... well we're not going to talk about the "and then" because "oh no", it takes us to the middle of February! 

Okay, let's focus on what next - how can I get the job{s} done!



No comments:

Post a Comment