March Inn

Why"March Inn?" March Inn was the name of that magic place where I spent my summers growing up. I have alluded to this place before, and I probably will again. March Inn is no longer standing. The waters of Katrina rendered it unlivable so my children will never know that "March Inn." That makes me sad. In fact it brings me to tears whenever I think about it. I want my children to have their own "March Inn," and I want to capture our lives as they are growing and changing. I invite you to "march inn" to our lives. My hope is that you will catch glimpses of the real world. You will see our creations. You will see our chaos. You will see our affection. You will also see our frustrations, fears, and disappointments. Enjoy your march!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Here's to 2013

Wishing you and yours the best in 2013!
We'll be making our way back to the real world today. 
We've been away for a while now. 
I've been away from the computer for even longer.
Trust me, it was worth it!
You've missed a lot, but I assure you it has been fun-filled.
There was a gingerbread house.
And 3K friends to play.
There were school performances.
And a Cowboy Christmas.
An impromptu Christmas Story. 
The anticipation of Santa.
There was a birthday party.
And a birthday/New Year's bonfire.
It will be good to be home.
It has been great to be away and spend so much time with family. 
While I'm enjoying the moment, my mind is racing ahead~
I've been reflecting on the past year...
and of course thinking of the upcoming year and all that I want to accomplish.
Do you make New Year's Resolutions?
Do you want to hear mine?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment