March Inn

Why"March Inn?" March Inn was the name of that magic place where I spent my summers growing up. I have alluded to this place before, and I probably will again. March Inn is no longer standing. The waters of Katrina rendered it unlivable so my children will never know that "March Inn." That makes me sad. In fact it brings me to tears whenever I think about it. I want my children to have their own "March Inn," and I want to capture our lives as they are growing and changing. I invite you to "march inn" to our lives. My hope is that you will catch glimpses of the real world. You will see our creations. You will see our chaos. You will see our affection. You will also see our frustrations, fears, and disappointments. Enjoy your march!

Friday, January 18, 2013

It's Gonna Be...

...a bright, bright sunshiny day!

We are in some serious need of the sun around here.  I was just checking the weather forecast for today and the weekend and it looks like we might get it for an entire week.

Hip hip hooray!  Maybe my yard can dry out, and my children can actually play outside.  Even our Legos could grow old if this rain had continued.
We also have a few extra hours this morning.  Because of the snow yesterday and the fear of icy roads early, the schools are taking in two hours late.  Guess I'm not getting my oil changed but lucky Walker gets his siblings on "mama day." 
Hmm, what should we do fun during those two hours.  I'm thinking we will make some cookies and create this craft.  Yes, I'm jumping the gun on Valentine's Day, but if we don't do it now we won't do it.  Sometimes, February sneaks up on me, and I can feel it happening.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment