March Inn

Why"March Inn?" March Inn was the name of that magic place where I spent my summers growing up. I have alluded to this place before, and I probably will again. March Inn is no longer standing. The waters of Katrina rendered it unlivable so my children will never know that "March Inn." That makes me sad. In fact it brings me to tears whenever I think about it. I want my children to have their own "March Inn," and I want to capture our lives as they are growing and changing. I invite you to "march inn" to our lives. My hope is that you will catch glimpses of the real world. You will see our creations. You will see our chaos. You will see our affection. You will also see our frustrations, fears, and disappointments. Enjoy your march!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sunday's Walk Through


As I was talking to my dad on Thursday it dawned on me that I have been remiss in updating pictures of our house project.

There are a multitude of reasons including:

~ I haven't taken many pictures in the last couple of weeks ~ I'm a bit self conscience of the project ~ I don't want you to be bored with our dream ~ Since the roof line has taken shape, the framing has been less apparent through the lens.

The fact that there are no pictures does not mean that we have not been checking on the progress. In fact, we walk through the house daily! Within the last two weeks, Frank allowed as how each new thing they do is his new favorite. That comment speaks volumes to he amount of time we {mainly Frank} spent creating the plans for our home. Here are some updated pictures:





When a child goes missing this will be the first place we look ~ our favorite found space!
This week the electrical, plumbing, and HVAC will begin. They are also thinking the windows will be installed and stone might begin to appear on the exterior. Exciting stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment