March Inn

Why"March Inn?" March Inn was the name of that magic place where I spent my summers growing up. I have alluded to this place before, and I probably will again. March Inn is no longer standing. The waters of Katrina rendered it unlivable so my children will never know that "March Inn." That makes me sad. In fact it brings me to tears whenever I think about it. I want my children to have their own "March Inn," and I want to capture our lives as they are growing and changing. I invite you to "march inn" to our lives. My hope is that you will catch glimpses of the real world. You will see our creations. You will see our chaos. You will see our affection. You will also see our frustrations, fears, and disappointments. Enjoy your march!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

More...

How fun to have my house full of loved ones! Frank's sweet cousins Mary Beth and Kate spent the night with us last night. Their grandmother is in the hospital, and their Aunt Beth has been in town for the better part of the week so they made the trek to Birmingham to visit. We are blessed to have rooms where they could lay their heads, a table to provide a meal, and cousins to provide entertainment.



We made some headway on getting settled this week. More boxes made their way to the street. More papers made their way to the recycling. More pictures were hung. More shelves were lined. More progress to be made...

No comments:

Post a Comment