March Inn

Why"March Inn?" March Inn was the name of that magic place where I spent my summers growing up. I have alluded to this place before, and I probably will again. March Inn is no longer standing. The waters of Katrina rendered it unlivable so my children will never know that "March Inn." That makes me sad. In fact it brings me to tears whenever I think about it. I want my children to have their own "March Inn," and I want to capture our lives as they are growing and changing. I invite you to "march inn" to our lives. My hope is that you will catch glimpses of the real world. You will see our creations. You will see our chaos. You will see our affection. You will also see our frustrations, fears, and disappointments. Enjoy your march!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our Twelve Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas we were given the glorious gift of time with family.


On the second day of Christmas we were given the glorious gift of snow.

On the third day of Christmas we were given the glorious gift of my mother being in town.

On the fourth day of Christmas we were given the glorious gift of a daddy coming home for the rest of the year!

On the fifth day of Christmas we were given the glorious gift of a birthday boy.

On the sixth day of Christmas we were given the glorious gift of one of the last fires of the year.

On the seventh day of Christmas we were given the glorious gift of getting the Christmas decoration down and put away.On the eighth day of Christmas we were given the glorious gift of a rainy lazy day filled with football, thank you notes, and a yummy dinner.


On the ninth day of Christmas we were given the glorious gift of coming home.

On the tenth day of Christmas we were given the glorious gift of laundry and leftovers.

On the eleventh day of Christmas we were given the glorious gift of getting back into a routine.

On the twelfth day of Christmas we were given the glorious gift of some quiet time with a bag of library books.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! You have been on a blogging roll and I love it!

    PS - I have commented two times before this and they haven't appeared. Are you censoring me????

    ReplyDelete