March Inn

Why"March Inn?" March Inn was the name of that magic place where I spent my summers growing up. I have alluded to this place before, and I probably will again. March Inn is no longer standing. The waters of Katrina rendered it unlivable so my children will never know that "March Inn." That makes me sad. In fact it brings me to tears whenever I think about it. I want my children to have their own "March Inn," and I want to capture our lives as they are growing and changing. I invite you to "march inn" to our lives. My hope is that you will catch glimpses of the real world. You will see our creations. You will see our chaos. You will see our affection. You will also see our frustrations, fears, and disappointments. Enjoy your march!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Round Two Complete

So yesterday was my first day in a long time to just have my Betsy with me.  It was fun day!  We walked Walker to school and then, on the way home, stopped by the Tot Lot for some playground time.  Even with little ones we knew the playground just isn't as much fun without your big sister and brothers.  Around 10:45 she came to me and asked if she could eat lunch and take a nap.  So we headed home to do just that.

She woke from her nap earlier than she wanted because Lovely fell from her bed.  So what's a mama to do - make cookies for her number 3 child's first day of school snack.  That was a win ~ win for everyone.
Now for today ~ it was my baby girl's first day of school.  The jump from the one year old classrooms is huge and she seemed so big.  And she was.  She walked in carrying her backpack and let me leave with no tears.  That is of course after I took care of a bathroom accident.  Ugh!  I think school is going to be excellent for that but no need to share too much here. 

Okay the week has been really long and I'm too tired for any more words so here are some pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment