March Inn

Why"March Inn?" March Inn was the name of that magic place where I spent my summers growing up. I have alluded to this place before, and I probably will again. March Inn is no longer standing. The waters of Katrina rendered it unlivable so my children will never know that "March Inn." That makes me sad. In fact it brings me to tears whenever I think about it. I want my children to have their own "March Inn," and I want to capture our lives as they are growing and changing. I invite you to "march inn" to our lives. My hope is that you will catch glimpses of the real world. You will see our creations. You will see our chaos. You will see our affection. You will also see our frustrations, fears, and disappointments. Enjoy your march!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Celine, Celine

Zoom in on the title...

Yes, you read it right Celine, Celine What Have You Seen: A Book About Cousins. I am going to be an aunt and even better my children are going to have cousins. Not just cousins, but first cousins! I am ecstatic - I haven't been able to keep the smile off of my face all weekend as the thought enters my mind. Anna and Bill are going to be wonderful parents, and I already love this little one "to the moon and back" as they once told Mary Frances.


It was a soggy, rainy weekend around here. Lots of inside playtime and football. The picture doesn't capture it, but Stephen was so excited that Mary Frances painted his toenails. My poor child - first pink cowboy boots and hats and now painted toenails. We finally made a break and headed for a playground after naps yesterday.
Our breakthrough for the weekend...



Walker finally loves his bath with big brother and sister. We have been struggling because he has such bad eczema on his bottom. That bath water hurts, but for now brother and sister's entertainment has him laughing, splashing, and playing.

Off to change sheets, make a picnic, and get everyone dressed for storytime, errands, and gymnastics. The question of the day - Where to picnic in the rain?

No comments:

Post a Comment