March Inn

Why"March Inn?" March Inn was the name of that magic place where I spent my summers growing up. I have alluded to this place before, and I probably will again. March Inn is no longer standing. The waters of Katrina rendered it unlivable so my children will never know that "March Inn." That makes me sad. In fact it brings me to tears whenever I think about it. I want my children to have their own "March Inn," and I want to capture our lives as they are growing and changing. I invite you to "march inn" to our lives. My hope is that you will catch glimpses of the real world. You will see our creations. You will see our chaos. You will see our affection. You will also see our frustrations, fears, and disappointments. Enjoy your march!

Monday, July 15, 2013

More of the Same

For those of you who visit this site looking for updates on what we are up to or wanting to see how my children are growing and changing, I apologize for the lack of posting.  I just can't seem to motivate myself to take the time to create a complete post.  In the past, I have had ideas for posts bombarding my brain and often my "draft" folder is full of unfinished posts.  Not this summer...

This summer I am void of ideas or events that seem blog-worthy.  Well the latter isn't quite true.  My children have done many wonderful things that probably should be documented, but I just can't seem to find the words to fill you in on my children's notable moments.

Frank has even diligently sent me material in the form of photographs from his phone.  I just can't make it happen...I guess I should apologize, but I don't necessarily feel the need.
Instead, I will try to recap some of our summer highlights:

We've celebrated a birthday ~

We've attended several Barons' games ~
 
 We've done some travelin' ~ well really Frank has and he let Walker tag along
We spend our mornings at the pool ~
 

We love "lake living" ~

 


We are completing some work on our house~
We can't get enough of our cousins ~
 

We went to a wedding~
We rode horses - well make that a pony ~
We went to camp ~
We have spent an enormous amount of time at the sewing machine ~
We can't believe it is the middle of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment