March Inn

Why"March Inn?" March Inn was the name of that magic place where I spent my summers growing up. I have alluded to this place before, and I probably will again. March Inn is no longer standing. The waters of Katrina rendered it unlivable so my children will never know that "March Inn." That makes me sad. In fact it brings me to tears whenever I think about it. I want my children to have their own "March Inn," and I want to capture our lives as they are growing and changing. I invite you to "march inn" to our lives. My hope is that you will catch glimpses of the real world. You will see our creations. You will see our chaos. You will see our affection. You will also see our frustrations, fears, and disappointments. Enjoy your march!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy Hump Day

Good Morning from the Pink Room
Confession - these were actually taken Tuesday morning however they are a great mid-week reminder to count our blessings.  When Frank and I arrived home from Bible study around 8:45 Monday evening our big two were still awake.  I'm not going to lie - I was not happy.  They were all exhausted, and we had left specific instructions to go upstairs and go to bed soon after we left.  Seven o'clock at the latest.  Their staying up late on Monday night makes for a long week, and I suffer the brunt of the lingering outcomes.
There was some comfort in the fact that Mary Frances and Stephen slept together in her bed and at some point in the middle of the night Walker joined them.
There it is!  There's Madagascar.

No comments:

Post a Comment