March Inn

Why"March Inn?" March Inn was the name of that magic place where I spent my summers growing up. I have alluded to this place before, and I probably will again. March Inn is no longer standing. The waters of Katrina rendered it unlivable so my children will never know that "March Inn." That makes me sad. In fact it brings me to tears whenever I think about it. I want my children to have their own "March Inn," and I want to capture our lives as they are growing and changing. I invite you to "march inn" to our lives. My hope is that you will catch glimpses of the real world. You will see our creations. You will see our chaos. You will see our affection. You will also see our frustrations, fears, and disappointments. Enjoy your march!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Two Weeks Ago

There are all kinds of idioms and other sayings about time~
"Time flies..."
"In the nick of time..."
"Turn back the hands of time"
"Save time"
"Spare time"
"As time gos by"
"Out of time"
"Make time"
"Time for a change"
"Time is money"
"Only time will tell"
"Kill time"
"Time heals all wounds"
"Time after time"
"Time off"
"Wast of time"
"Hard time"
"Too much time on my hands"
"A whale of a time"
and I think I could apply all of them to our life in one way or another!

However, I will spare you~

This morning I am going to take a walk back in time to share an experience we had two weeks ago.

Yes, you read correctly ~ two weeks ago!
That's the way we roll...I can't ever quite get it together.
This sweet girl got to do something fun!
Can you find her?  Do you know where they are?  Have your figured out what they are doing?
Have you got it yet?
They are trying to get organized!
 Better still...
 
Okay now they're ready!

 Time enough to get silly...
 Complete distraction...
Completely focused...

That's right, Mary Frances sang the Star Spangled Banner at a Barons' game with the church choir.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment